Skip to main content

Metamorfose promotes Portuguese Home cluster in Paris

Metamorfose (Metamorphosis) was the motto for the exhibition the Portuguese Trade & Investment Agency (AICEP) organised during the Paris Design Week, which took place in September 2022 in the French city capital. The show promoted Portuguese Home products, with the participation of 31 brands and over 100 products.

 

In this exhibition, which was held under the MADE IN PORTUGAL naturally brand and the curatorship of the French-Portuguese designer Christophe de Sousa, Portugal asserted itself as a creator of reference, highlighting the boldness, talent, and elegance of the Portuguese offer.

 

The diversity of raw materials, the ability to mould them to the needs and demands of different consumers, the investment in more sustainable solutions oriented towards comfort and better living conditions, and the concern for detail, allied to the irreverence, imagination, and empathy of Portuguese designers, allowed the creation of a space where companies, products, ideas, and shapes were integrated into a perfect aesthetic and functional balance.

 

The exhibition attracted about two thousand visitors for ten days, 70 per cent were professionals (designers, architects, decorators, and buyers), 15 per cent general and specialized media, and 15 per cent public. About 70 per cent of the visitors were French and the remaining 30 per cent were foreign.

Catalogue

Video

We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent.


Cookie Policy.